Effective date: September 20, 2018
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data and how you can opt-out if desired.
As we further describe below, we will not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Here are a few general principles to keep in mind as you read through this Policy:
- This Site is owned or operated by VIP Transportation Group.
- As our business evolves, this Policy may change, please check back to this page from time to time to make sure you understand how we treat your Personal Information.
Opt In and Opt Out
You may have the right to opt in to or opt out of certain of our disclosures and uses of your Personal Information (as defined below).
What information do we collect on this Site?
- Personal Information
You can visit and view content on the Site without providing any Personal Information.
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you or contact you as an individual, as well as information attributed to such information. Personal Information may include, for example, your name; postal address; e-mail address; telephone number; text message address; event dates and related information.
- Your Location
Our website collects your location from your mobile device, tablet, i-pad, or desktop computer for analytical purposes only.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Site Usage Information
Our Website servers do not collect your IP address when you visit the Site. Our analytics captures information about the type of device – mobile, tablet, iPad, or desktop computer you use that linked you to the Site. The Site also collects the pages you see or click on during your visit and when and for how long you do so. The next Web site you visit when you leave the Site and any search terms you have entered on the Site. This information may be used for informational purposes, to help us improve your experience while on the Site.
Examples of the types of tracking technologies deployed on the Site include the following:
- “Cookies” are small data files stored on your computer or device at the request of a Web site. In addition to the general purposes listed above, cookies may enable us to recognize you as the same user who was at our Site in the past. Cookies may also be used to enhance your experience on the Site (for example, by storing your username) and to collect general usage and aggregated statistical information. Your browser can be set to detect cookies if desired.
We will NOT share Personal Information with others or any third parties.
Information Collection And Use
How we may use your information:
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your information (including your Personal Information and Site usage information) for a variety of purposes, such as the following:
- Responding to your requests, questions, and concerns
- Processing and fulfilling your quote for transportation requests.
- Developing new features, products, and offerings on the Site
- Research, development, and analytics of the Site and our products and services
- Customizing the Site for an exceptional experience
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
We use various efforts intended to safeguard the security and integrity of Personal Information collected on this Site. We process booking car service through our third-party platform, LimoAnywhere, and we process credit card transactions by the third-party payment processor – Chosen Payments, under their applicable privacy policies. Despite these measures, however, we cannot and do not guarantee that information will be safe from interception or intrusion during transmission or while stored on our system during your transaction. We have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission. We do not store credit card numbers on the Site.
Your Florida Privacy Rights
For more information regarding Florida’s Sunshine Law 501.171 Security of confidential personal information, please refer to http://bit.ly/2NYJu4f
Disclosure Of Data
VIP Transportation Group may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of VIP Transportation Group
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If this Policy changes, we will let you know by posting the changed Policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date.